Hi all,

Simple picking of the brains here (MIB related):

I would like to define a simple list of unique ip addresses in a MIB. So I’ve
defined a table in which there are two fields: a data field (the IP address),
which is the index at the same time (to enforce uniqueness). And the other
field is the RowStatus field. I wonder now, how to create and delete a field in
this table. Suppose the table OID is x, it has an entry definition called 1 (as
usual), the IPaddress field is 1, and the RowStatus field is 2. Given that I
want the IP address 192.168.2.2 in the list, to create, do I:

snmpset x.1.1.192.168.2.2 = 192.168.2.2
snmpset x.1.2.192.168.2.2 = active

Or do I leave the first snmpset command out?

And to delete, do I:

snmpset x.1.2.192.168.2.2 = destroy

?

Thanks,