Hi All,

We currently have a Windows Extension Agent Dll which uses the Windows SNMP
service. It all work in SNMP version 1.

We need to migrate to SNMP v3 now. As Window SNMP Service doesn't support
Version 3, I am planning to use Net-SNMP.

My need some help:

1. Will Net-SNMP(version 3) be able to work with our Extension Agent as is?
or Extension Agent will also require some changes as was running with
version1 previously?

2. Where can I find the Latest 64 bit installer for windows for Net-SNMP?

3. Any guide or pointer on configuring Net-SNMP for version 3 on windows?

Any help will be much appreciated as this is my first exposure to Net-SNMP.

Thanks,

Sanjay Singh