Hello Mallikharjun.

I've tried it yet, and it doesn't work if you don't have compiled net-snmp
tools with the --my-sql-support option. The precompiled  5.5 version that
I'm using so far, is not compiled with this option, so I can't get the traps
in a mysql database even if I configure it. My question is if is there any
precompiled version of net-snmp tools compiled to using mysql to store the
traps, because I'm not able to compile any version in windows systems.

Thank you for your response.

Ricardo Resina
INGENIERO PREVENTA

[+34] 916 366 058 [+34] 620 313 467