I am trying to extend agent to support my mib. I was using old api before
but this time I decided going into the newer one. So I started by using
mib2c.mfd.conf as mib2c configuration file and after some effort by
following ifTable tutorial in net-snmp site I succeeded in processing get
requests. But in the case of set requests I face the error:

Error in packet.Reason: notWritable (That object does not support
modification)Failed object: ZT400-CONF-MIB::nodeLoc.1

and no debugging log is outputted by my agent. (In the case of get I
receive something like this):

internal:nodeTable:_mfd_nodeTable_pre_request: called
verbose:nodeTable:nodeTable_pre_request: called
internal:nodeTable:_mfd_nodeTable_object_lookup: called
verbose:nodeTable:nodeTable_row_prep: called
internal:nodeTable:_mfd_nodeTable_get_values: called
internal:nodeTable:_mfd_nodeTable_get_column: called for 2
verbose:nodeTable:nodeName_get: called
internal:nodeTable:_mfd_nodeTable_post_request: called
verbose:nodeTable:nodeTable_post_request: called

And for set request as it stated in read-me file I expect receiving at
least first two lines.

what is the problem?