If I install net-snmp from the Ubuntu repository there are three dependencies
listed: libmysqlclient18, libsqlite3-0 and mysql-common.  Can someone tell me
if these sql related dependencies are really necessary if I plan on using just
the basic functionality of net-snmp?  I took a look at the shared library
dependencies by running "ldd /usr/sbin/snmpd" and none of the sql-based
dependencies show up.  I am assuming these dependencies are required if you
plan on extending the agent which I won't be doing.  I'm trying not to install
any unnecessary software for security's sake.  I searched the list archives for
those three libraries and didn't find anything related to my question.  I'm
documenting the install requirements for our template and would like to leave
out these three dependencies if possible.