Hi,
My snmptrapd.conf has something like following

ignoreAuthFailure yes
disableAuthorization yes
donotlogtraps true
outputOption ft
perl NetSNMP::TrapReceiver::register("default", \&my_receiver);
perl do "/etc/snmp/traphandler.pl";
perl NetSNMP::TrapReceiver::register("1.3.6.1.4.1.98765.1.1.7.
<http://1.3.6.1.4.1.29671.1.1.7.*>1", \&my_receiver_test);

However, I would like to handle a range of trap OIDS below the 7. tree.  I
know it works with simple

traphandle hook , but didn't work on this perl, tried the following :

perl NetSNMP::TrapReceiver::register("1.3.6.1.4.1.98765.1.1.7.
<http://1.3.6.1.4.1.29671.1.1.7.*>*", \&my_receiver_test);

 It doesn't seem to work. Any help please ?

Thanks
--
Sateesh Hegde