This indicates that perl is missing on the system. Depending on the package
manager for your system, you can use yum/apt/others to install perl first
and then later try to build net-snmp.

You could also try to build without perl support but you will lose some
utilities

./configure --prefix=/tmp/local/ --with-defaults --disable-embedded-perl
 --without-perl-modules