Hi All

I am new to SNMP and I have been trusted to perform the following job using
NET-SNMP:

I have 4 network ports, that can be active and used in any number (may be 1
port is working at a time or all 4 ports are working at a time). I need to
display the following information for *all working ports* like below:

PortIndex=<INDEX(0...3)>
PortNumber=<NUMBER(1...4)>
PortName=<PORT+<PortNumber>>
PortConfig=VLAN, NON-VLAN
PortEnable=ENABLE, DISABLE

How should I get started with this, specifically, two queries:

a) What should I use scalar or table(SEQUENCE).
b) How can I show the above bundle of information for all working ports.

Thanks
Rajeev