Hi,

I'm confused about the -I option, what's the default behavior on the mib
modules inclusion?

If I want to start snmpd without any MIB supported(in fact, I want to implement
most them in subagent) , how to?

      -I [-]INITLIST
               This option specifies which modules you do (or do not) want  to
               be  initialized  when  the agent starts up.  If the comma-sepa-
               rated INITLIST is preceded with a ’-’, it is the list  of  mod-
               ules  that  you do not want to be started.  Otherwise, INITLIST
               is the list of modules to be started.

               To get a list of compiled modules, run the agent with the argu-
               ments  -Dmib_init  -H  (assumes you have debugging support com-
               piled in).

Thanks

Bill