Hi Guys :D

So, I'm trying to compile KSM for SNMPv3 but I'm stuck in some
configurations, I guess.
I'm using Centos7 and kerberos v5 on my machine and net-snmp-5.7.3.tar.gz
(there's no .rpm for that version and the ksm of 5.7.2 seems to be broken).
I used

./configure --with-security-modules="ksm" -with-cflags="-I/usr/include"
--with-ldflags="-L/usr/lib64 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err"

and the configure-summary is like this:

>SNMP Versions Supported:    1 2c 3
>Building for:               linux
>Net-SNMP Version:           5.7.3
>Network transport support:  Callback Unix Alias TCP UDP IPv4Base
SocketBase TCPBase >UDPIPv4Base UDPBase
>SNMPv3 Security Modules:     ksm usm
>Agent MIB code:            default_modules =>  snmpv3mibs mibII ucd_snmp
notification notification-log-mib target agent_mibs agentx disman/event
disman/schedule utilities host
>MYSQL Trap Logging:         unavailable
>Embedded Perl support:      disabled
>SNMP Perl modules:          building -- not embeddable
>SNMP Python modules:        disabled
>Crypto support from:        internal
>Authentication support:     MD5 SHA1
>Encryption support:         DES AES
>Local DNSSEC validation:    disabled

Can anyone tell me if it's okay or not and if kerberos security model is
finished?

Thanks,
Matheus Abbade.