hello
 I am able to get/set parameters of my agent  from my  Ubuntu based client
PC through command line -

​$ snmpget -u bootstrap -l authPriv -a MD5 -x DES -A temp_password -X
temp_password AGENT_IP AGENT-MIB::parameter1.0
 ​$ snmpget -u bootstrap -l authPriv -a MD5 -x DES -A temp_password -X
temp_password AGENT_IP AGENT-MIB::parameter1.0 i 20

i have done some user setting using following link
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-an-snmp-daemon-and-client-on-ubuntu-14-04

Now I have loaded MIB into i reasoning MIB browser. From them i am unable
to fetch agent`s parameters.

snmp.conf contains -

defSecurityName demo
defSecurityLevel authPriv
defAuthType MD5
defPrivType DES
defAuthPassphrase temp_password
defPrivPassphrase temp_password

snmpd.conf contains -

# createUser bootstrap MD5 temp_password DES
# rwuser bootstrap priv

Do anyone have idea how I can fetch parameters from standard  MIB browser.
Thanks