Hi,

As per the discussion, i made the changes to snmptrapd.conf. Now i am to
receive snmp v3 traps.

 I am working on a C trapreceiver code which is able to receive v1, v2
traps. Currently i am not able to receive v3 traps.

I was wondering what all changes need to be done on C code to make it
receive v3 traps.

Thanks,
Jay