I am running Net-SNMP with a pass_persist setup and wanted to find out if there
is a way to detect a PDU with multiple OID calls so I can process the command
after all the OID have been processed. The main reason for this is that PDU
contains multiple OID that save changes to a file on the system and if I can
detect the multiple OID, then I can save the data to the file once all the OID
have been processed.

I ran snmpd in debug mode and it seems that each OID is a separate call the
pass_persist script. I just wanted to confirm that this is correct and there is
no way to detect the multiple OID call.

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

Currently running Net-SNMP 5.1.1 on a QNX 6.2.1 system.

Johnny Issa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary,
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under
applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use
without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
without reading, printing, or saving. -EXO-

Beginning April 1, 2018, L3 Technologies, Inc. will discontinue the use of all
@L-3Com.com email addresses. To ensure delivery of your messages to this
recipient, please update your records to use johnny.i...@l3t.com.