I have a MIB object:

  alpRowStatus                                                  OBJECT-TYPE
          SYNTAX                                                   RowStatus
          MAX-ACCESS                                         read-create
          STATUS                                                    current
          DESCRIPTION                                         "Column
Description"
          ::=  {  ActiveLogicalPositionEntry  2  }

When running Mib2c it generates the following definition:

#define ALPROWSTATUS                              2
{ALPROWSTATUS,  ,  NETSNMP_OLDAPI_RWRITE,
var_activeLogicalPositionTable, 5,  { 1,3,29 , 1, 2 }},

If you notice there is a missing parameter for the RowStatus Type.  Is there a
setting I need to adjust when running Mib2c or some info I need to correct in
my mib to have it generate the definition here correctly?

Thanks,
Dan K.