I provide a feed back concerning the feature "ip filtering" that I have
tested on package "net-snmp-5.8.rc4":
It seems to work correctly. For example if you want your snmp daemon to
only reply address "192.168.1.100" just add the following line in the
configuration.
sourceFilterType whitelist
sourceFilterAddress 192.168.1.100

Regards,