Hi Team,

I am here basically report an issue the same as one previous mail, only
this time it is the DTLS support from JSSE instead of the BouncyCastle API:
https://sourceforge.net/p/net-snmp/mailman/message/36110006/

We have a Java project using SNMP4J over DTLS on the client side. On the
server/agent side, we use NET-SNMP/DTLS over Openssl.
Now comes to the integration problem, the Java JSSE not able to finish the
SSL handshake with server side (NET-SNMP/Openssl).
In particular, the Net-SNMP's combined the
"ServerHello/Certificate/Certificate Request/Server Hello Done" messages
together and Java JSSE simply not able to handle this correctly.

The previous mail mentioned it is an openssl issue, I am wondering if we
have more information from net-snmp side that may solve/workaround this
issue.

Thanks in advance,

Liang Xu