Hello

I'm using Net-SNMP 5.5 on CentOS 6 and have designed a custom MIB to
expose over SNMP. In the MIB, I have a table which I would like to source
the rows from multiple processes. By this, I mean like process A to insert
row A, process B to insert row B, etc, and have it exposed and one table
when queried over SNMP. Is this architecture possible with Net-SNMP?
Furthermore, does mib2c have a configuration that can generate code for
this use case?

I would like to avoid having one "master sub-agent" if possible, unless it
is part of Net-SNMP (e.g. snmpd, snmptrapd, etc).

I am not opposed to upgrading Net-SNMP versions if this functionality is
open in later versions. If this is possible, are there any currently
existing examples that can be found anywhere?

Thanks
Austin

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of
this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is
strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**