From: sudhagar samy [mailto:sudhaga...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 10:27 AM
To: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [External] Application crashed at init_snmp

hi

Would you please help here. I having issues at init_snmp()  function call crash
the application.
Still no clue why it crashes and how to figure out where its went wrong ..
Currently i am stuck with this. How to enable the logging for snmp which could
help to trace init_snmp.

Thanks,
With warm regards,
-Sudhagar