Hi,

I am trying to configure Net-SNMP to accept incoming SNMP v3 requests at
proxy agent and forward the requests to other internal application servers.
I have investigated and read tons of comments but I could not find how to
query the proxy agent with SNMP v3 and enforce proxy agent to parse and
forward this query as SNMP v2c request.

Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot

--
*Koray GÜNEY*
*(0530) 501 66 81*