In fact I have all I need to generate auth and priv keys.
1. On prov server side must be generated public and private DH keys
(openssl can do this)
2. Prov server public key must be passed in SnmpV3MgrPublicNumber to CM.
3. CM calculates own public key and sets it in
SNMP-USM-DH-OBJECTS-MIB::usmDHKickstartMyPublic
4. CM calcuatees shared secret, using own priv + pub and server's pub
5. At this step shared secret may be calculated on server side
6. Both CM and server now can calculate auth and priv using hash function,
shared secret and salt. See rfc2786 for details

As I understand, there is some apps which can calc auth and priv keys. I
have not hound free one, but it's easy to create it