Hi,

I found two issues using latest git repo master branch;
IPv4, using "clientaddr srcip" in snmp.conf and "snmptrap" to a local ip -
OK
IPv4, using "clientaddr srcip" in snmp.conf and "snmptrap" to a remote ip -
OK
IPv4, using "snmptrap -s srcip" to a local ip - OK
IPv4, using "snmptrap -s srcip" to a remote ip - FAILS

IPv6, using "clientaddr srcip" in snmp.conf and "snmptrap" to a local ip -
OK
IPv6, using "clientaddr srcip" in snmp.conf and "snmptrap" to a remote ip -
OK
IPv6, using "snmptrap -s srcip" to a local ip - OK
IPv6, using "snmptrap -s srcip" to a remote ip - FAILS

IPv4, using "clientaddr srcip" and "trapsess ..." in snmpd.conf to a local
ip - OK
IPv4, using "clientaddr srcip" and "trapsess ..." in snmpd.conf to a remote
ip - OK
IPv4, using "trapsess -s srcip ..." to a local ip - OK
IPv4, using "trapsess -s srcip" to a remote ip - OK

IPv6, using "clientaddr srcip" and "trapsess ..." in snmpd.conf to a local
ip - OK
IPv6, using "clientaddr srcip" and "trapsess ..." in snmpd.conf to a remote
ip - OK
IPv6, using "trapsess -s srcip ..." to a local ip - OK
IPv6, using "trapsess -s srcip" to a remote ip - OK

NOTE: clientaddrs sucks if you want to use IPv4 AND IPv6 since it can only
have one value, either an IPv4 or an IPv6 value

"ww"; can you file a bug on this problem?
https://sourceforge.net/p/net-snmp/bugs/

I will try to fix it, but it will be next week.

Regards
Anders