Hello experts,

We have a management server running snmpd where it is sending nsNotifyRestart
traps. The frequency is once per day during same time.
May I know on what occasions this trap is raised and I don't get to see any
logs in management server restarting agent(snmpd), though we see following in
snmpd.log.

"NET-SNMP version 5.5 restarted"

Following is Snmpd.conf  which is unchanged for atleast a month.

sysContact Remote Anywhere
sysLocation Sweden Skondal
sysName nssdx-mgmt
sysobjectid 1.3.6.1.4.1.5951.6
rocommunity 3r1c550n 153.88.253.37
exactEngineID 0x80001f8880fc94a90ee921475700000000
trap2sink 153.88.253.26:162 3r1c550n
rocommunity 3r1c550n 153.88.253.12

Please guide on understanding the reason behind the trap, steps to mitigate
this event and trouble shooting.

Thank you
Krishna Vivek