You should be able to cherry-pick git
commit 06a02b7c708c1ea2bf67e59c333001e8ce128dff .  Or if you are using -s
(not clientaddr), you may be able to specify ":0" at the end of the
address.  If ":0" does not work you can pick a port number, ":38471", but
then of course you lose the ability of the system to pick an unused port
for you and you may accidentally collide.

  Bill