From: Anders Wallin <walli...@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 November 2019 20:34
To: Krishna Vivek Vitta <krishna.vivekvi...@citrix.com>
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Adding timestamp in snmpd.log

add
"[snmp] logTimestamp 1"
 in snmpd.conf

Regards
Anders Wallin

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 3:57 PM Krishna Vivek Vitta
<krishna.vivekvi...@citrix.com<mailto:krishna.vivekvi...@citrix.com>> wrote:
Hi team,

We have a snmpd agent running in a Freebsd box.

The following command is being used to run snmpd:

“Snmpd -c snmpd.conf -Lf snmpd.log -p snmpd.pid”

Is there any option to add timestamp being logged for every trace in snmpd.log
? Kindly assist

Thank you
Krishna Vivek