On 2020-05-10 03:59, sys shob wrote:
This is my first time using a mailing list, I hope my request is clear.

I need to config snmptranslate on Windows but I can't find net-snmp-config.exe anywhere.
Searching for a download link on Google didn't yield any results, and I don't know how to compile this configuration tool from the binaries.
Can you please provide a download link?

As far as I know no recent Net-SNMP binaries are available for download. However, building Net-SNMP from source is not that hard. The first step is to select a build environment. The best supported build environments are Visual Studio (the Net-SNMP Perl modules are supported for Visual Studio) and MinGW64 (no Net-SNMP Perl module support). Next, download, build and install Net-SNMP. One of the following two links can be used to download Net-SNMP source code:

The Net-SNMP source code can be built by running win32/build.bat in a shell. More detailed information is available in https://github.com/net-snmp/net-snmp/blob/master/README.win32.

Bart.