In a recent thread, Wes mentioned using "net-snmp-config --create-snmpv3-user" to create SNMP v3 users.  I recently started using net-snmp on Debian 11 (bullseye) and discovered that the installed /usr/bin/net-snmp-create-v3-user script had an undefined variable (datarootdir).

My workaround is to "export datarootdir='/usr/share'", but I wanted to reach out and determine if this is a known bug, or if I'm doing something wrong.

I've always invoked net-snmp-create-v3-userdirectly, but invoking "net-snmp-config  --create-snmpv3-user" still fails.

Shall I report this as a bug to the Debian maintainers?