Hi

I need to raise a mteTrigger trap when the IF-MIB::ifInErrors per
minute go beyond 10 on all the interfaces. So tried the below config
in snmpd.conf

monitor -S -D -r 60  "Network inErrors" ifInErrors 9 10

This sends a mteTriggerRising trap if the ifInErrors increase by 10 in
the last 60 seconds and a mteTriggerFalling trap when the delta falls
below 9.

This works alright but when the snmpd is restarted, there is one
mteTriggerFalling trap sent for every interface though the ifInErrors
is 0. Can we skip sending the mteTriggerFalling at the start of snmpd?
Or is there any other way we can achieve this?

Regards,
Gowtham