Hi,

For the new edition of ART GAMES DEMOS #4 we are looking for projects
related to borders and migration.

Art games demos <https://www.facebook.com/artgamesdemos/> is a before party
imagined by Isabelle Arvers and Chloé Desmoineaux, dedicated to video art,
video games and prototypes as well as performances. It takes place in bars,
art spaces, book shops, alternative spaces, clubs, once every two or three
months. With AGD, we'd like to gather a new art community around video/web
based artworks and video games;)

As part of the Nuage Numérique festival in connection with the presentation
of TALOS <http://arkadizaides.com/talos>, a show by Arkadi Zaides, on
December 16 2017 at the Subsistances in Lyon, Art Games Demos launches a
new call for projects dedicated to the theme of borders and migration. We
are looking for creations in the fields:

video creation | 2D, 3D, 4D, VR | Machinimas | Glitch, hacks, alternativ
controllers | independant/experimental/under development videogames |
installations | prototypes | performances | music

Please send your proposals to: iarv...@gmail.com; chloe.desmoine...@live.fr;
reside...@labo-nrv.io

Thanks in advance for your participation and please share;))

Isabelle
[image:
http://www.isabellearvers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/animLogo.gif]
<http://www.isabellearvers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/animLogo.gif>