If anyone happens to be Bethnal Green way on Thursday next week (20th September) I'm delighted to say that 'Dr Hairy in: Mince Pies' is being shown at a DIY Short Films event at St Margaret's House, 21 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 9PL.  The event runs from 6.30 - 9.30, it's three quid to get in, and you can find more information about it at https://thefilmbunch.com/events/2018/09/20/diy-films

I'll be there to lap up all the adulation and take part in a Q&A session, so if by any chance you can make it please don't shout out anything too embarrassing about how old and fat I am. Just throw money.

Edward