Hi Varvara,

Much thanks for sharing to the list - will read ;-)

Wishing you well.

marc

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK

Marc Garrett – Unlocking Proprietorial Systems for Artistic Practice.
Posted in Journal Issues, Research Values. VOLUME 7, ISSUE 1, 2018
http://www.aprja.net/unlocking-proprietorial-systems-for-artistic-practice/

Furtherfield Editorial – Border Disruptions: Playbour & Transnationalisms.
https://www.furtherfield.org/editorial-border-disruptions-playbour-transnationalisms/