I Did the Right Thing

    FROM NOTIFICATION
    You anonymously reported Newsweek's ad.

    UPDATED
    ACTIVITYRead 1 Previous Message
    We removed the ad you reported
    Today
    We removed the ad you reported
We reviewed the ad you reported and have removed it since it violated our Ad Policies.

    You anonymously reported Heifer International's ad.

    UPDATED
    Thanks for your feedback
    Apr 1
    Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. While this ad is being reviewed, it will continue to be seen on Facebook. If upon review we find the ad goes against our Ad Policies, then we will take it down.

    You anonymously reported Total AV's ad.

    UPDATED
    Thanks for your feedback
    Mar 19
    Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. While this ad is being reviewed, it will continue to be seen on Facebook. If upon review we find the ad goes against our Ad Policies, then we will take it down.

    OPENCase #10156622194135379
    You anonymously reported BRAVO's ad.

    OPENCase #10156622164425379
    You anonymously reported Earplug's ad.

    OPENCase #10156565561205379
    You anonymously reported Mission Eurasia's ad.

    OPENCase #10156519910290379
    Thanks for reporting: close down almost immediately

    SUBMITTED
    Our reply
    Mar 18
Your feedback will be used to improve Facebook. Thanks for taking the time to make a report.
    Read More
    You anonymously reported Boss of work's ad.

    UPDATED
    Thanks for your feedback
    Feb 27
    Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. While this ad is being reviewed, it will continue to be seen on Facebook. If upon review we find the ad goes against our Ad Policies, then we will take it down.

Thanks for reporting: I can't post on Facebook in any pages at all suddenly, except for my own timeline. There's no 'slot' for posting at the top of any of the pages.

    CLOSED
    Our reply
    Feb 18
We received your report and appreciate your patience as we work to fix technical problems on Facebook. Though we can't update everyone who submits a report, we're using your feedback to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.

    UPDATED
    Thanks for your feedback
    Feb 12
    Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. While this ad is being reviewed, it will continue to be seen on Facebook. If upon review we find the ad goes against our Ad Policies, then we will take it down.

    You anonymously reported The Motley Fool's ad.

    UPDATED
    Thanks for your feedback
    Feb 12
    Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. While this ad is being reviewed, it will continue to be seen on Facebook. If upon review we find the ad goes against our Ad Policies, then we will take it down. Since you reported this ad, we won't show you this in the future and will take your feedback into account when it comes to future ads you see. Please continue to report ads that you think don't belong on our platforms and are misleading, offensive or inappropriate.

    You anonymously reported Meowaish's ad.

    OPENCase #10156488204865379
    You anonymously reported ECOCUT pro's ad.

    OPENCase #10156472741585379
    You anonymously reported Lovexplained's ad.

    OPENCase #10156469277370379
    You anonymously reported The Brofessional's ad.

    OPENCase #10156447016555379
    You anonymously reported Yahoo's ad.

    OPENCase #10156239047955379
You anonymously reported RI & Mass, Car Accident Injury Lawyers, Tapalian Law's ad.

    UPDATED
    Thanks for your feedback
    Dec 25, 2018
    Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. While this ad is being reviewed, it will continue to be seen on Facebook. If upon review we find the ad goes against our Ad Policies, then we will take it down.

See More
INSTANT GAMES
More