grammar wasn't invented (except of course for computer and other artificial
languages like Esperanto); it might have been codified after the fact
(Panini's Sanskrit being my favorite example, since his grammar is actually
a form of computer programming at least two thousand years old). And
learning, teaching, or being taught - in various ways every organism does
this. The world is momentary structures that have always already been with
us in a sense -

Best!, Alan