Helene Black, "failure is more beautiful than success"

http://www.alansondheim.org/HeleneBlack/Img0299.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/HeleneBlack/Img0300.jpg

2006, 160x64x15cm, baked enamelled steel, reflective material

From the series, The secrets I am telling are yours 2004 - 2007
Quote from Frantz Fanon
Photo: Nicos Louca

( This work, by Helene Black, resonates with my own, I think;
I received permission to include it. My text below works off
the phrase "Beautiful Failure" )

ComingFailure OutComing asOut aas Beautifula FailureBeautiful
TakeChallenge theTake 10the Days10 ofDays ChallengeFailure
FailuresBeautiful MyFailure daughter,My mydaughter, beautifulmy
failurebeautiful Afailure 'footballfailure' party''football
andparty' maybeand 'mostthe failure'beautiful Liverpoolfailure
bossLiverpool Kloppboss willKlopp settlewill forsettle
'beautiful'for Day10 WritingFailure Lucyfailure Clark:Lucy
Happyfailure 25thHappy birthday,25th Applebirthday, Newton,Apple
youNewton, OnFailure Writing,On Suchuch a Beautiful Failure Failure
ThisFailure GameThis IsGame America'sports Car was a Beautiful
Failure Failure FirstAmerica's FiberglassFirst SportsFiberglass
CarSports wasCar tifre

l FailComing O
re
t as a Bea
re Challenge
Take the 10 Days of Bea
res
Bea
re
My Bea
l failMy da
re
ghter, my bea
re'
'football party' and maybe the 'most bea
l' failre

re Writing Challenge
10 Day Bea
Beatif
Coming Out as a Beautiful Failure
Take the 10 Days of Challenge
Failures
My daughter, my beautiful failure
A 'football party' and maybe 'most failure'
Liverpool boss Klopp will settle for 'beautiful' Day Writing Lucy
Clark: Happy 25th birthday, Apple Newton, you On Writing, Such This
Game Is America's First Fiberglass Sports Car was Coming
Out
as Coming
a Out
Beautiful as
Failure
Take Take
the the
10 10
Days Days
of of
Challenge
Challenge
Failures

My
daughter,
my
beautiful My
failure
daughter,
'football 'football
party' party'
and and
maybe maybe
'most 'most
failure'
failure'
Liverpool Liverpool
boss boss
Klopp Klopp
will will
settle settle
for for
'beautiful' 'beautiful'
Day
Writing Beautiful
Lucy
Clark:
Happy Happy
25th 25th
birthday, birthday,
Apple Apple
Newton, Newton,
you you
On
Writing,
Such
This
Game
Is This
America's First
First Fiberglass
Fiberglass Sports
Sports Car
Car was
was a
a Coming
Beautiful Out
Failure
as
Challenge
of
My My
My my
my failure
beautiful My
failure
daughter,
A A
the party'
'most and
failure'
the
for Klopp
'beautiful' will
10 Failure
Writing Day
you birthday,
 Beutiful Filure

utiful Filure
Coming Out
ilure
ilure Chllenge
ke the 10 D
llenge
ys of Be
Beutiful FBe
ilures
ilures

My Beutiful FMy Be
ilure
ilure

ughter, my beutiful futiful f
utiful filure
ilure

ilure
My d
A beutiful fA be
ybe the 'most beutiful fll p
ilure'
nd m
Liverpool boss Klopp will settle for 'beutiful' fLiverpool boss
Klopp will settle for 'be
utiful' filure
utiful' f
ilure Writing Chllenge
10 D
rk: my beutiful futiful f
y, Apple Newton, you beutiful filure

On Writing, My Beutiful FOn Writing, My Be
me Is A Beutiful Futiful F
s  Be's First Fibergl