Where Were We? Where Are We Going?

http://www.alansondheim.org/fw4.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/everyword.mp3 tiple, Azure voice
http://www.alansondheim.org/sharp.mp3 solo tiple, natural wah-wah

the dried blood of murder the dried stain of sex the dried stain
of murder the dried blood of sex gone far
to far, withdraw the command, RETREAT! RETREAT!
like a rock worn down...

or some other appndage, i think that might be the fingers on the
hands on the wrists on the arms on the shoulders on the torso or
chest, note the ingular at the end of it all. where is this going?
mistakes were made...

what?back here yet again, what? who? is there something else? do I
have to finish this first? argh! a minute - not what? perhaps

Clar Clear Clarity Clara, Clark, Clerk, but one thing, are we here
or what? confused now --- what about the other - OFF THE PAGE!Sat
yada yada yada

to this wait a minute, what?
lost the command here no wonder a return??
misery to come to an end, yes?
:: EDT
NO!thrust OUT  :: EDT
still ongoing gasp  :: EDT
theredirtiness  :: EDT
ES NOW ZED  :: EDT
NO!thrust OUT  ::
still ongoing gasp  ::
are you obtuse now and relative to this awkward anarchy  ::
  ::

it just skipped a branching network :-) deadlight
not yet agin or is there yet more? seepage... puddles...
reasonble - the harsh rain, argh!
everything in the world ultimately stains everything in the world
until there are no more thingsthere never were things, were there?
and I see there's no one here to answer this & as usual, what?
what?
the dried blood of murder the dried stain of sex the dried stain of
murder the dried blood of sexgone far
to far, withdraw the command, RETREAT! RETREAT!
like a rock worn down...

___