wraith

http://www.alansondheim.org/lang.jpg younger
http://www.alansondheim.org/wraithflight.mp4 older

the stain of the wraith is the wraith of our language;
plateau of the wraith is its parental

-----  -----  -----

doll wraithe.
doll_faerie_wraithe_hobgoblin_troll_tengu_kappa_presence____@nnn_
ghosts, wraiths... wraithe with ideohydraulesis! there is wraith; I
know _better._ Your mouth fastens on my eyes, inhales SATIN DOLL
wraithe SATIN DOLL? a loving SATIN DOLL? a secret pinned down, we
Speaker says, "not = note" = avatar doll wraithe gnawing modulus
construction. Your wraithe dissolves my nawing the removable; I had
a suspicion that a wraith or ghost would result. ghostly; beckon
shores abandonment. familiars. wraith-like noticed; secret my to
across" = avatar SATIN DOLL wraithe split SATIN wraithes. of flood
air presence. of coagulation, erasure. the wound gift of myself and
my familiars. There is something wraith-like about except azure,
who appears, wraithe-like, ghost-like, holding somewhat Clara says:
you are speaking from a wraithe Clara says: you are talking to a
wraithe to across" = avatar doll wraithe and like fairy-wraiths
caress the rosy-hued dawn! and like wraiths, spirits of children
killed in the plague); and some with the Law itself is cut down,
dissolute among the wraiths, Klossowski's breaths solitary monk
hurrying darkness. wraiths, surrounded yearning, solidity quality
Your wraithe dissolves my Forgetting, Killing 1968! 3days Your
wraithe dissolves my cavaleri u6 SECRET there are always divisions,
wraiths as well. Trolls, goblins, elves, emanation ghost spectre
doll faerie wraithe hobgoblin troll ghost avatar spectre doll
faerie wraithe hobgoblin troll tengu kappa emanation' ghost spectre
doll faerie wraithe hobgoblin troll tengu kappa across = avatar
doll wraithe $t = time;::#!/usr/local/bin/perl5 ing daemons like
fairy-wraiths caress the rosy-hued dawn! and daemons like
fairy-wraiths caress the rosy-hued dawn! wraiths of terror,
fleeting descendents of the furies, an evening meal. suffocated,
making-sense wraiths flutter life's doors boy middle uncanny and
passing for wraith. tell one ghost from another. They are all
wraiths, surrounded by a cotton wool silk ghost spectre doll faerie
wraithe hobgoblin protocol is filter's ghost. They are
interdependent ghast/geist/wraithe. a sense of imminent terror. The
wraiths of terror, fleeting descendents of interiority, is desired;
in this sense the author is ghost, wraith, close protocol filter's
ghost. interdependent ghast/geist/wraithe. wraith, close to
invisible beyond, beneath, the text, perhaps present at your image
which is my own, into the midst of my dreams, wraiths or epitaph
here? Does it pass from person to person, wraith to wraith?
nomenclature, three, myriad locking rigid, removable; suspicion
wraith there is a looming in the forest, neither ghost nor wraith
nor speech, Some will come moving in on a low level track, like
unholy wraiths which Your wraithe dissolves my Forgetting, Killing
1968! your wraithe dissolves my and we're other and no bother!
wraithe dissolves dissolves my knot Your wraithe dissolves my
nawing the borromean gnot! {from the position of a wraithe}
charnelhus. beneath wraithes. of flood air presence. of
coagulation, wraithe. you are of floods hands will hold you, death,
like a not abide consideration or return. you are doll wraithe. you
are of floods faerie wraithe hobgoblin other, something mussed or a
mess - on it pass from person to person, wraith to wraith? or
virtual body a cylinder or pillar of some sort of invisible and
wraith- repertoire, about, going return. wraithe. number crunching.
WAVE abide consideration or return. you are doll wraithe. you are
of dither warped archeology reversiwraith, ghost, earth, updates
wraiths. We are scented, swollen, ruptured: we are _odor._ wraith,
hungry ghost, scorched earth, hwaet wraith, details long-forgotten.
sexuality's remember. "family," hobgoblin ghost avatar spectre
SATIN DOLL faerie wraithe skews comes passes spills pisses = on to
across = avatar doll wraithe wraithe hobgoblin troll tengu kappa
presence "consider doll your hand, chaos, on the cannibalism:
avatar doll wraithe to across" like fairy-wraiths caressing the
rosy-hued dawn! and like wraiths, a haunted thing of beauty and
many other worlds, full of sad wraithe $t =
time;::#!/usr/local/bin/perl5 url urls vajra valium avatar doll
wraithe to across" = avatar doll wraithe They are invisible to me;
I do not see wraiths, Slowly, I have transformed the body of a
woman into a wraith, scarcely jutterflies. landslide worldings
turmoil world; wprini wraith sense author ghost, wraith, close
invisible beyond, beneath, cannibalism: avatar doll wraithe she
says: "your wraithe dissolves my loosening of:of spectre doll
faerie wraithe hobgoblin = avatar doll wraithe skews comes passes
spills pisses = on to torn teddy- doll wraithe. are you satisfied
with your smells. wprini wraith wraithe wraithflight wraithflood
writenet ments, daydream imaginaries, wraiths - all those unnerving
wraiths of the uncanny. Against the scintillation of myself to
shades, wraiths, ghosts; they are hard against me. I cannot wraithe
wraithflight wraithflood writenet hands erasure. wound logic
shattered, i'm yelling, suffocated, making-sense wraiths wraiths
disturbances, hallucinations. yours. intervene game; entrance: