From: Alan Sondheim <sondh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 7:02 PM
To: Max Herman <maxnmher...@hotmail.com>
Cc: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] shakuhachi ghost

Hi Max - there's been confusion at my end etc.

Definitely my video isn't for phones; I can't control that of course, but there
are details (tiny writing, 'smudges,' etc.) that don't go through really on a
tiny screen. The same goes for the audio; I often emphasize the bass and even
sub-bass, which I hear well and have always preferred; these don't come through
small speakers or earbuds.

Two things - I do want to say how much I appreciate your replies and careful
thinking / bringing so many things to bear. (In my case "to bare" and sorry for
the pun!) And what are you doing musically? What are you playing, etc.? I
wonder if people on Netbehaviour might be interested in a group improvisation
sometime?

Best, Alan, thank you!

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 7:56 PM Max Herman