Hi Simon,

I love this kind of fluid, existential groove - it feels ageless, yet
poignant in respect of of what we're all going through now with
Covid-19. playing all the tracks now :-)

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 23:21, Simon Mclennan via NetBehaviour
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

> Hey thanks Edward!
> Guess I’ve been influenced by a hell of a lot of stuff through the years. Not
> least film and writing.
> I’d say reading Vonnegut, Kerouac and Peake at an early age helped me explore
> my probably innate desire
> to be a slacker, dropout and paint brusher, guitar plucker.
>
> Best…
>

> Simon
> On 13 Apr 2020, at 13:38, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour
> <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:
>
> > I enjoyed that! Worth two quid of anybody's money. Definitely shades of
> > late 70s prog rock, especially on the third track, 'Roundabout' - I'm
> > trying to think who it reminds me of...
> >
> > Edward
> >
> > On 12/04/2020 21:36, Simon Mclennan via NetBehaviour wrote:
> >> Hi to all on the list,
> >>
> >> My art for your ears  https://solidbirdsflying.bandcamp.com/album/rottluff
> >>
> >> four new songs with 3 drummers (separately) and Ron Caines on bent soprano
> >> saxophone.. (East of Eden and many free jazz and improv groups through the
> >> years)
> >>
> >> btw you can listen several times for free on the platform...
> >>
> >> I am making a film currently to accompany the first song Rottluff, will
> >> post when finished and up on ytube,
> >>
> >> Many thanks,
> >>
> >> Simon

Wishing you well.

Marc

Marc Garrett

Co-founder & Artistic director of Furtherfield & DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab

Furtherfield disrupts & democratises art and technology through
exhibitions, labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free
thinking. http://www.furtherfield.org

DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0
technologies research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected
cultural ecologies & economies now. http://decal.is/

Recent publications:

State Machines: Reflections & Actions at the Edge of Digital
Citizenship, Finance, & Art. Edited by Yiannis Colakides, Marc
Garrett, Inte Gloerich. Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam 2019
http://bit.do/eQgg3

Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain. Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett,
Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner. Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK