hi all, really good/new Mbembe response to covid19!
https://critinq.wordpress.com/2020/04/13/the-universal-right-to-breathe/

Finland is all ok, social distancing is the norm… healthcare is free and
we have a left feminist government… extraction still happening, land mafia
strong as anywhere
mainly deforestation according to laws and uranium mining … not cool
also some dodgy deal with google and the US military was cut before feminist
government came to power
hence the Russian neighbor… kids home school, it works well
I am actually hearing from many moms that the kids are happier… less bullying
and common nastyness
mh…

we artists are quite effected, and worried but we are still the lucky ones.

this was posted on another list today! nice! http://cyclex.info/
https://www.facebook.com/events/2653255321600491/

stay healthy
peace
agee

> On 15 Apr 2020, at 13:22, Michael Szpakowski <m...@michaelszpakowski.org>
> wrote:
>
> It’s both; from the beginning it was both - I can ever see us going back to
> simply offline but online only would be hell...
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
>
> On Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 8:47 pm, Johannes Birringer
> <johannes.birrin...@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> dear all, dear Alan
> I imagine all these circumstances we hear about are all different yes. You
> were "inside" for 13 days? Why?  Police keeping you from going outside,
> waiting with fine? as my Romanian friends tell me, 500 Euro per infraction? I
> can hardly believe. thankfully, we don't seem to have enough police here.
> Again, I can speak from here, a small village, countryside, forests, valley,
> river. My balcony reformed as painting studio, lots of repair work still to
> be done (fallen trees after storms, broken branches strewn across); and
> studying spring, sound of returned bumble bees, what is blooming, what is
> already dead, what is in-between.
>
> here's a fictionalized conversation i just had with a friend whom I will call
> A.
>
> A.  Are you good at handling eccentricities?
> J.  I'd hope so. The more real the better, those eccentrics.
> A.  Where did you jog today?
> J.  Chapel hill, forest, then a clearing. I met a black horse, surprisingly,
> and talked to him. Very interesting elegant animal, it made beautiful sounds.
> A.  What did he say to you?
> J.  I did not speak the language, I filmed him, then the owner showed up to
> feed the two horses on the pasture. He permitted the photographs and we had a
> good chat, his name is Kurt, he knows my brothers. He's an attorney with 2
> horses.
> A.  An attorney with 2 horses does sound different and yes..lovely.
> J.  The sounds the black horse made were a kind of breathing out loudly
> through the nose. i do not know the english word
> A. hmm
> J.  Neighing?
> A. Neighing would be the loud shrill shivering sound they make no?
> J.  How interesting, no, the one he made was low, like after an orgasm, from
> the lower abdomen.
> A. But I've heard these short heavy breathing sounds they make..I know what
> you mean...
>
> this is what I meant
>
> regards
> Johannes

sound & facilitation

AGF: @poemproducer

NEW SPACE: rec-on.org

www.antyegreie.com
www.poemproducer.com
https://soundcloud.com/agf-antye-greie
https://agf-poemproducer.bandcamp.com/
IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3933489/

feminist sonic technologies:

AGF & Various ::: DISSIDENTOVA
http://dissidentova.poemproducer.com/
https://agf-poemproducer.bandcamp.com/album/dissidentova

#unlisteningwhitefeminism
https://soundcloud.com/ctm-festival/unlisteningwhitefeminism

ZANSUSPENSION w Afghan performance artist Kubra Khademi
https://vimeo.com/channels/poemproducer/240798694

INTERNATIONAL ANTIFASCIST FEMINIST FRONT feat Angela Dimitrakaki
https://www.mixcloud.com/poemproducer/antisfascist-feminist-front/

MIX: international women producers for the #Rojava women revolution
https://www.nts.live/shows/guests/episodes/agf-w-rojava-15th-april-2016

#soundasgrowing #sonicwilderness
nusasonic.poemproducer.com

more FIELD WORK & SOUND CAMPS