Hi Annie,

Sorry about that, you were missing on the FB one also, but changed --- sheesh!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 11:59, Annie Abrahams via NetBehaviour
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

> hey Marc, you forgot to mention me in the list
>
> no problem (you don't have to correct)
> but if you have to send out others, please put me in it
>
> Best
> Annie
>
> -----------------------
> 20 mai 21h & May 27 9pm CEST
> Open publishing Fest licriture/reariting avec/with constallationss
> Info FR & ENG https://constallationss.hotglue.me/?OPF
>
> Published: Abrahams, Annie. β€œ#PEAE Participative Ethology in Artificial
> Environments”, Electronic Book Review, May 3, 2020.
>

> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:18 PM marc garrett via NetBehaviour
> <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Thanks for your great contributions to the the second Furtherfield
>> Podcast - News From Where We Are.
>>
>> We hope you are as pleased as we are with this episode.
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/furtherfield/news-from-where-we-are-2
>>
>> News the ground, from cultural workers and activists around the world
>> with Marc Garrett and Stuart Bowditch, Azure Carter, Anne Clark +
>> Martyn Bates, Mac Dunlop, Antye Greie, Paul Hertz, Gretta Louw, Daniel
>> Pinheiro, Eryk Salvaggio, and Jennifer Seaman Cook.
>>
>> Image: Gretta Louw. Section of, Untitled 1, 2. Hand embroidery on
>> digitally printed linen, 2019.
>>
>> Please share widely and be ready to reshare, social media around each
>> of your contributions over the next week or two.
>>
>> We hope you and yours are holding up OK in the onslaught.
>>
>> Wishing you well.
>>
>> marc

Wishing you well.

Marc

Marc Garrett

Co-founder & Artistic director of Furtherfield & DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab

Furtherfield disrupts & democratises art and technology through
exhibitions, labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free
thinking. http://www.furtherfield.org

DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0
technologies research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected
cultural ecologies & economies now. http://decal.is/

Recent publications:

State Machines: Reflections & Actions at the Edge of Digital
Citizenship, Finance, & Art. Edited by Yiannis Colakides, Marc
Garrett, Inte Gloerich. Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam 2019
http://bit.do/eQgg3

Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain. Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett,
Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner. Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK