Doppelganger, beginning

http://www.alansondheim.org/yield.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/hegelungoldnew.mp3

Everyone has a story of their death that
someone else will tell.

        TFUDTTTNBAAAFT
Ma(iEvthpoanbo-51219265121926613202761320
276132027714212871421287142128SSSSSSSSTh
"AEupo"Htethinspwo"Ionanstpathfowifopaad"Obu
animtanoprcoincofaar"Titstfiartila"Tscorwast
ofle's((Idethisbete(LWh(Nbrinthto(Nwhsk(S(Tth
loyoyomi(Tto(levtosi(r(r(t*sre------
-------------------"SWhit-----Caep--DoorDo--
DowhIsth--Ifbeal--Inlo--IsinOrisinthIs--ItSo
SoYoYo--Th......I'0.Trgibaalwh001.inThinabe
ob10cogesihuinorinreItofdithmaresiforere10si
11inbl11visi(agrthpldiev12itli12sithetdibyth
fadrThthhusuco13he13it14..
14beadtodiorcothWA15oumachnecofitr16sonoetas
CObrrenono17viisfibeevCIre18adofgasu191919
19191919cocibephcothpeobspofalevchresothes
2.byrechfl20alonusliprimbebeacinth21radean
irepneexinre22clclmothanthreanbububetucabe
insiev2324pideanapbesiit25(wpa(apacoSPinca
'aEMinitinrapofide26flabclorracain27itSYIM
ofabinby28noDedespspadwire29brciorwhusthbe
noit3.imflmadoloof3030303030303031daonThla
Ontiexth32id(cascowichThanideunRefeofsithfi
asno33anthwimoacpedesmcohichme"Ithwiqupeot
ananim35deco36tr37aranth38wi39profex4.bron
Thexpoitthcrthis40nerebetr41mi42lidiin43he
li44stis45initonREowThemknpr46anbunore47an
no48mesc49etretrofca(n5.coththloremeorasno
ofthrefecoad5.rilo50(scrre51Thneonus52tofi
cr53inTH54spsiaeesli55stbethalth56abcosoex
prdoal57sico58th59'mthsimymeitthtina59flpa
6.lofafuti6.prpoguecfopunorepr60EMinneSPth
60ofpereththsstath61inpotr61thcoloemfuusan
62ficoapex62teorfrwethanblwimyes63imasle64
wipoth65Ire66arasonof67almamo68emnaacchinKr
chPRafThof7.loAk7.screththinistoSoma8.facr
8.nemiofpanetebefa9.cutu9.thitbuofara9/leco
wh
:FF
====AInobeththfethbachAgthascumiofplantede_c
thtaAlAlAlHoArLiAlcasmScovthwaAlfoengrchnomo
coruBateNeAnDoAnWhinpriswhAnisthAnprthcasowa
tifowhhewrArDiAnIsIsAsfralBaBaBaBaBaBeBeBeBe
BeDaBecothinofdotumubutibethpuBeextharBlBlto
flBlnoflwiof(MBokethboofupiaouboBrBudipranli
neshaAdBuitmethalththBuovofinBusuhacustHeinco
saevButhCaCeReCoCodysefifoReCothinplcaagabIn
etCyanthlecaCyspcoofneseseinDeDeDi__DoEcEpEv
peanthmaFiSoWaSoFuSiFojutianthFrEtEiEtVoStGa
HeHeHeHeThWhHoadivenispafuitHugeasanexinIII
ClIwaliAlnofuIThAkIcamustIdoIotthsethWhwoto
thI'anIgrcryoreThIonkepoan"wchthIorIththevor
imteapIthhomowaitanItydinoIwheaitI'I'mothThI
inanplININHOIfwiemlaanauIlInorevacdayoInsuwh
weDefoInthwaamThmuInwiniloactaIrviimelgecoco
ItdecaevleofnoagthusorofthItlianofdothteniab
exexitinposoJodoAywefrSoJuleviuninseinJuotme
loieocdaaiKrKrLeMuNaHoLoNaPaFoNeLeTyhaprofof
LedustteListstwhtiadorthininpaorfrDo(VLoLoMa
MaMascgaouththedMeMiMoMoWoOcMoimpeMOwiernepl
MoitnoleMoruchthdoMuMyI'ofblthotweouthMySore
itMubeItiraJoNaHoLoNaPaFoNeNoNoObOhsoAycofoOn
OncafotilahaagcalaOnsoOntopapotiOpnibareag@c
thwosisunipeancaBoOrthdooncrliOudeofPiPlPoin
reheofQuRoRuRuSAditisuSUSastScSeSealthShShob
reenSiSoSoSoSo@cweSoapissiofisul"rSohoelseac
thinsethStThYoWhIArDoDoSiSiSuTETHFACYTefrclat
flThThThThThThThThThThThacThacbigean_rwr_mTh
altiofsecrThdithcoviThmiarThmypaantoThinIJath
ThnoissuupThnothwhknanthdeThnothThofwonenohe
ThppThspwhuamytoleBuThtaotthtitrfamoThthThth
holowhThthAkAfThtoprThtrdrroliTopotaVoWaWaWa
WeWeWebascinWebuWeevcothWerelowhknWetoininth
loWetothWewamamousWhWhWhWhWiWiWiInDrIITeWhby
whsuorisWhfobuitniWhinWhinforifeeabekepeWhle
buotpeliWhsloftaWhsuhaifwielpiapgithfldiSoWh
tinoafWhvebaunhuisjepomaerpoflWhwostWhtisuti
WiWiWiWilial(darWoWoWrceobsiizbadrYoidcokepl
isIshin[._MinWe_Y____________________________
-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-
__FrDaFrToSuabamantomosiaparararararasblmuca
itwhcodrchouduflthcofrfuinthpygohahealmitith
hehenoitthpoishethgrThBlerjuiiiminititknkukw
lalaloevlosuopcyBUmammnomoenprplinmvnanuthsa
sdnarosososososososososososososososososososo
sosososososososososososososososososososososo
sososososososososothtrtrswtrteutthwawe'wyoyo{

Everyone has a story of their death that no one else will tell.
No one has a story of their death.
Doppelganger. No one has a story of their death.

[...]
- __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __ -
__ Fr Da Fr To Su ab am an to mo si ap ar ar ar ar ar as bl mu ca
it wh co dr ch ou du fl th co fr fu in th py go ha he al mi ti th
he he no it th po is he th gr Th Bl er ju i i im in it it kn ku kw
la la lo ev lo su op cy BU ma mm no mo en pr pl in mv na nu th sa
sd na ro so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
so so so so so so so so so th tr tr sw tr te ut th wa we 'w yo yo {

31      cut -b 1-2 texts/*.txt > zz
35      pico zz
36      stty cols 73; fg
37      sort -k 1,2 < zz > yy
39      sed 's/ //g' < yy > zz; pico zz
40      h >> zz; pico zz
41      cp zz yy

No death has a story. No body has a story. No body has a name.
No death has a story someone else will tell.
No story of a death is a story of a death.
No death has a story. No death has a story. No death has a body.
Every body has a death that no one else will tell.
No body has their death.

Doppelganger.

+++