Hi Max, thank you for this. I've tried to read GEB but lost interest,
sadly? or not?
Yes, re: theater; the reason I chose audio to present is that it takes on
the guise of a radio play. I can imagine it being used with mime as well.
I wouldn't want to go towards old-time theater with actors; the computer
voices are really integral here.
But as voice-overs... I wonder what King Lear would look like without the
words, but with the 5am.mp3? In other words, an entirely different
discourse, actors gone silent. Or in the guise of a Noh play without masks,
or masks on the mouth (contagion masks), the dialog again piped in.
...the helicopter, from Boston, is overhead again, enforcing curfew. As
Azure just said, it didn't help last night...
Best, Alan, and thanks for replying; I really appreciate feedback on these
pieces...