Sounds like the search didn't work -- here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtnwdb1lao

I need a lot of practice.  🙂

________________________________
From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of
Max Herman via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 6:30 PM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Max Herman <maxnmher...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [NetBehaviour] A song for peace and justice in Minneapolis: "The
Beautiful"

Hi all,

I wrote this song in August 2019 but just recorded it today, June 3rd 2020.  I
need to make a better version of it but this is the best I could do today.
It's basically a rough draft with no rights reserved except attribution so you
can make your own, better, version.  🙂

On youtube search for "The Beautiful", result #3.

I'd like to dedicate it to the memory of George Floyd, and to peace, justice,
and love for my home town Minneapolis and for all people everywhere.

Be safe and well,

Max

+++++

The Beautiful

What do you see when you look in the mirror
Am                          G
                          Not the TV
Am                      G
                   (Look inside)
Am                    G

Did you ever watch a bird drink from a cook-pot
Am                                            G
Dipping, dipping, perched, watch you too?
Am                                            G
             (Look back at yourself)
Am                 G

The beauty you see is you
D/Dm7
Your beauty too
C/Cm7

Such hate across the nation brings tears to fathers' eyes
  Bm                                             Em
Death by fire and water, storms of our own demise
  Bm                                      F#m

Bm-F#m-G-F#m

When you connect, earth, sky, water, life
Am                                G
Beyond your intellect, it's great
Am                                     G
                  (Samadhi)
Am                  G

The beauty you see is you
D/Dm7