I rather like the fact that the acronym for Stand up to Racism almost comes out as Sutra.

On 04/06/2020 13:23, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
Hi Ruth
how extraordinary -I was just going to post the vid from my Flickr account
.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/49968254001/

It was great. We worked *really* hard to keep it safe and distanced and as people started to roll in to the park we were flabbergasted at the numbers. The event was moving. Afterwards there was a clear appetite on the part of many of the younger people for more and they marched off noisily but peacefully into the town. I'm certainly not going to criticise them for that but we'll,continue to try and make the protests safe for everyone with proper distancing. We've also been in touch with many of the young people to bring them into the leadership of future events. The vid on the Stand up to Racism Harlow Facebook page ( likes, shares always appreciated!) has been seen nearly 9,000 times.
Thanks for posting!
Hugs and solidarity
Michael