I tried posting this on Instagram, but the post was removed as containing misleading information about Covid-19!

On 24/07/2020 18:28, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour wrote:
There was an item on the news a couple of days ago to the effect that Russia was trying to steal the secrets of the Oxford coronavirus vaccine. 'Why is that an issue?' I thought. 'Shouldn't they be sharing that research anyway?'

Then I came across an article in the Guardian - which many of you have probably already seen - saying exactly that: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/23/world-needs-coronavirus-vaccine-big-pharma-monopoly-astrazeneca-patent-pandemic

I went looking to see if there was a petition I could sign, and I found one on the Oxfam website. Here's what they say: "Nearly everyone on the planet will need the COVID-19 vaccine to stay safe from the virus. Pls sign this petition to demand a commitment is made to make it free for everyone. #PeoplesVaccine https://actions.oxfam.org/international/covid-19-vaccine/petition/";

Please sign it, and encourage other people to sign it, if you've got the time!

Edward