Alan,

Lovely video - it's got a real sense of the relief/euphoria of coming through something difficult and dreaded, and emerging unscathed on the other side, feeling reliberated and full of new ideas; and also this epiphany - that inside the MRI chamber, which you thought was going to be a horrible experience, you actually found yourself seeing things in a new way. Your ruminations about the beeping sounds, repetition without emphasis, and how you could maybe use that as the basis of a musical performance, reminded me oddly of Bob Dylan's 'Chronicles' - there's quite a long section where he muses about different time-signatures and how he could use them, and if I remember rightly he comes to the conclusion that everything ought to be based on 'triplets'.

You're very lucky to have Azure there with you. Even when she's not saying anything she seems to radiate good sense, good humour and reassurance. She needs to watch that growing appetite of hers for shooting the lights, though!

Edward