Simon I agree with Alan, take it Homeric or Dantesque!  Fun to read and highly
intriguing.  🙂

________________________________
From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of
Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 8:33 PM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Alan Sondheim <sondh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Dragonflies...

love the writing hope it goes on and this becomes a 'homeric' epic in which
heroes and heroines and other sexualities are coagulations overlapping,
melding... no radiations but absorptions...

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 9:30 PM Simon Mclennan via NetBehaviour
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org<mailto:netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>>
 wrote:

One probability is that intelligence on earth mutates into blind worms not that
different to maggots, only much larger. This super larvae stage will be
swimming around in a sort of viscous mucus, made from tiny nano-bots. The tiny
machines, no bigger than atoms, will repair the maggot, ensuring thousands of
years of longevity.

Like a hive, Earth will have fostered an egalitarian society, a hive mind where
we all share the same thoughts and experiences, but we still have some mind of
our own. In fact we will be able to opt out as much or as little as we wish.

Connected by electro-magnetic fields, we’ll be able to tap into the awesome
trip which will consist of quite entertaining psychedelic patterns, shapes and
forms — essentially we will literally dream a kind of technicolour reality a
bit like a painting by Remedios Varo or Max Ernst, but hopefully not
Heironymous Bosch — eek. There’ll be poetry, singing and virtual croquet on the
nano-lawns.

Some of the maggots will be renegade and go through pupae stage eventually to
emerge as giant blue and green iridescent metallic dragonflies.... but will
have lost their minds and will fly up up up and away to be burned by the then,
well toxic atmosphere of poison gas and radiation from the sun. Nice poetic
ending though init...

Simon

Sent from my spyphone