maybe only late in the sense that it was either very early morning or very late night...

On Fri, 18 Sep 2020, Michael Szpakowski wrote:

Absolutely transfixing. I wouldn?t wish a ?late style? on anyone but there?s a
sense
of complete purpose and control here allied to an ease in its making, an
openness to what comes...

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, September 18, 2020, 9:55 pm, Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>