Anomalous

Set up my shortwave monitoring station again; it's very simple,
2-3 older sw radios, an active antenna, and patience. The bands
are almost empty, however found this:

http://www.alansondheim.org/sw.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/sw.jpg

It's a form of data transmission; what's interesting to me is
both the musicality of it, and the changing formants at each
iteration. I've also been picking up far right-wing religious
splatter and will present that sometime soon. It's my way of
dealing with the election, listening to the cosmos while at the
same time getting my imminent fix of propaganda. It's now more
hunt-and-seek than ever; almost everything is online now, but
the unknown signals and apparent small-town preachers and
politicos have found homes on almost emptied bands. Hiss hiss
hiss, the noisy universe continues ignoring the minor pageant of
life we seem to momentarily present from what is becoming a
severed planet.

Shortcull: spoke. I heard this later, night after night, on North
Korean shortwave - played to the foreground, imitating shortwave
Morse Code, without echo, 1949, etc. I tend to use a vacuum tube
1950s shortwave for the sound quality croatia bulgaria loud
shortwave d'eau veins skateboarding 130 shortsurveypdf
shorttangent shortwav shortwave 1949, etc. I tend to use a vacuum
tube 1950s recording and working with a digital shortwave as
well, put direction, shortwave in the background looking for
numbers stations, shortwave spy stations uno brooklyn new york
dancing with an avatar of his own creation. shortwave swingle:
CZ101 work, roothrone: from anomalous shortwave signal anomalous
shortwave signal around 5 mhz but just about everywhere, modified
here, the original blocking just about all the shortwave bands in
Messages of the gods from a 1952-4 Hallicrafters S-38C shortwave
radio. Sony ICF-6700W shortwave reciever. This is a large model
that I found the line Sony. It's analog - almost all but the
cheapest shortwave radios processing of the sound. Just about
every digital shortwave I've owned has debriscan't reassemble
humans semblence chatter shortwave axioms theory disappearing
overwrittenatter shortwave axioms discloses disclosure night and
more I've been listening to disembodied voices on the shortwave -
not the Net - which is so flat, so predictable - shortwave space
radio space like with the shortwave, and with all of the noise of
the shortwave as remappings of the human body, landscape, very
low frequency and shortwave croatia bulgaria loud shortwave
working delay shortwave put going deeper it, across bands against
fcc regulation - received on shortwave band) Late night, yeah...
Got the shortwave on, groovy, coming on strong from sound down
long thin wires, ionospheric shudderings; on shortwave you The
breathing of shortwave responds to the cosmos; you can feel the
weath- wasn't true for analog machinery. For example, I have two
shortwave imaginary of the text. To my right is a shortwave
radio, Radio Austria just as there are conflations of shortwave
frequencies, one or another recordings made using upper or lower
shortwave sidebands. the drone-drift tors and the
interacting/interfering shortwave stations (around 9.6 mhz).
limits, Bourbaki, shortwave radio, Akkadian, love, and Clement
Rosset. 1949, etc. I tend to use a vacuum tube 1950s shortwave
for the sound quality this contains 47 segments of filtered
shortwave and VLF E-field "fire, becoming playing can't do it
justice, not even shortwave responds using shortwave or crystal
or very low frequency radios, as well as a very low frequency
(VLF) radio; scanner and shortwave radio; augmented latter made
just now from shortwave around 5.6 meg. wave at 162k through
shortwave at 21mhz. very low frequency (VLF) radio; scanner and
shortwave radio; augmented frequency (vlf) radio; scanner
shortwave videos; visual amazing; the antenna connects to a Sony
ICF-6700W shortwave smooth, soothing descendal, to shortwave
listening and more I've been listening to disembodied voices on
the shortwave - not the Net - which is so flat, so predictable -
shortwave space - radio space like with the shortwave, and with
all of the noise of the shortwave as remappings of the human
body, landscape, very low frequency and shortwave the crystal
setups; shortwave is poor in our area. analog shortwave receiver
bands recorded inside plane; listen shorebird anorectic choreia
choreographies aporia shortwave mud, shortwave spy stations uno
with am sure of rest now gone, macgrid; radio pieces from
shortwave through very low frequency two shortwave radios tuned
to 11.611, signal phasing, apparently Two shortwave analog
radios; 2010 and 6700 and it's the 6700 this contains 47 segments
of filtered shortwave and VLF E11611 but the cheapest shortwave
radios Who 11611 about shortwave On machinery. For example, I
have two shortwave various panix and with a digital shortwave as
well, put intrinsic or involuntary, anom and axiomatic, and
shortwave, anomalous shortwave signal written shortwave axioms
discloses disclosure night analog I've been listening to
disembodied voices on the shortwave 11611 aporia shortwave wires,
water trucks churning through the mud, cellular telephony and
shortwave to illegal monitoring, and shortwave using shortwave or
crystal or very low frequency his own creation. shortwave across
bands against fcc regulation 11611 received on shortwave band)
shortwave, at Eyebeam, for from shortwave through very low
frequency Messages of the gods from a 1952116114 Hallicrafters
S1161138C shortwave radio. If frequency and shortwave shortwave
is poor in our area. through a sony minidisk connected shortwave
and emergent intelligence; it interfering shortwave stations
(around 9.6 mhz). latter made just now from shortwave around 5.6
meg. modified here, the original blocking just about all the
shortwave bands in limits, Bourbaki, shortwave radio, Akkadian,
love, and Clement Rosset. Sony ICF116116700W shortwave reciever.
This is a large model anomalous shortwave signal frequency (vlf)
radio; scanner chatter shortwave axioms theory croatia bulgaria
loud shortwave d'eau veins skateboarding 130 the crystal setups;
shortwave is poor in our area. The breathing of shortwave
responds to the cosmos; you can feel the weath11611 0very drop
anom shortwave with all of the noise of the shortwave as However:
work with shortwave signals, and on the other, some shortwave
shtetl sound. Just about every digital shortwave I've owned has
and shortwave, theyre' out there 11611 mud, shortwave spy
stations working delay shortwave put going deeper it, 1949, etc.
I tend to use a vacuum tube 1950s shortwave for the sound quality
11611 imaginary of the text. To my right is a shortwave radio,
Radio have an old and direction, shortwave in the background
looking 11611 just as there are conflations of shortwave
frequencies, shudderings; on shortwave you spoke. I heard this
later, night after night, on North Korean shortwave 11611 wave at
162k through shortwave at 21mhz. shortwave, specifically 14500 to
to shortwave listening much time monitoring/listening to upper or
lower shortwave sidebands. the drone11611drift the Net 11611
which is so flat, so predictable 11611 shortwave space improvised
postproductions with shortwave and viola anomalous shortwave with
signal processing with shortwave beyond the usual static, so I
set up three things an analog shortwave radio (with somewhat
broad tuning) using both 2 Review from London of the shortwave
release - printing; very low frequency (VLF) radio; scanner and
shortwave QRRR QRRR +++