Johannes Birringer

From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org>on behalf of
Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>

I really enjoyed this! I kept thinking it was finished, and then it
would start something new; and I kept thinking I knew where it was
going, and then it would change direction. Beautifully composed: every
shot has a really nice shape to it. I loved the poem at the end.

Many years ago, early one morning when there was nobody around,  I saw a
man doing Tai Chi in the car park outside the surgery where I work. It
reminded me of that.

Edward