Hi all,

I just wanted to share a project that we launched last week at Phoenix.

It's the latest iteration of our artist screensaver series, The Idle Index.

This year we have worked with artists Gino Attwood, Dan Cowlam, Anoushka
Goodwin, Khush Kali, Ashok Mistry, Jas Singh, Antonio Roberts and Kühle Wampe.

We've also built a chrome extension to view them in. You can view the project
here, https://www.phoenix.org.uk/event/the-idle-index/

or find the extension directly on the web
store<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-idle-index/kgoigbpfmambabkplobkmmhpebinpkao?hl=en>.

We've published the template extension to Github as well, so if anyone wanted
to try experimenting with extensions and screensavers this could be a good
place to start. You can find the template here<https://phoenixleic.github.io/>.

Best,
Mateus

Mateus Domingos

Assistant Producer

Phoenix

Leicester's Independent Cinema, Art Centre and Café Bar

4 Midland Street, Leicester, LE1 1TG

0116 242 2800

mateus.domin...@phoenix.org.uk<mailto:mateus.domin...@phoenix.org.uk>

www.phoenix.org.uk<http://www.phoenix.org.uk/>

[2020-BE-PART-OF-IT-Logo-Small3]

Please make a
donation<https://www.phoenix.org.uk/phoenix2020/2020-be-part-of-it/> and help
us become a four screen independent cinema and art centre in 2020

Phoenix is the trading name of Leicester Arts Centre Ltd, registered as a
charity since 1989 and as a limited company

in England and Wales no. 02276987. Registered office: 4 Midland Street,
Leicester, LE1 1TG